Deadline 1: June 30 (Spring sales)
Deadline 2: Dec 1 (Fall sales)
- 1/1-6/30 sales and current inventory should be reported by 6/30
- Accounts are considered reconciled when Beginning Inventory + Invoiced Units – GPOS Reporting – Inventory = 0 AND all growers are properly licensed.
- Ex. Beginning Inventory (50) + Invoiced Units (250) – GPOS Reporting (225) – Inventory (75) = 0
- We do not assume that the remaining unreported units are in inventory, so inventory MUST be reported
- All remaining sales should be reported by December 1
- All sales made after Dec 1, should be submitted by year-end
Completed grower reporting forms should be emailed to GrowerReporting@ForageGenetics.com
- The standard 2016 form must be utilized
- Handwritten or pdf forms will not be accepted
- Complete this reporting form in its entirety, including inventory
- Handwritten/other forms will NOT be accepted
- Include distributor name, to ensure reporting is correctly assigned
- Validate grower license before submission (Register and search on www.AgCelerate.com or call AgCelerate @ 866-784-4630)
- Replant units should also be reported on this form
- To avoid duplicate reporting, do not add new growers to a form that has already been submitted. Complete and submit a new form
- If a grower returns already reported units, report as negative units on a new form or communicate changes in a separate email
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Account does not have a dealer license, what do they do?
Q: How do I get/check status of grower Monsanto Technology/Stewardship Agreement (MTSA) #?
- A: In 2013, Monsanto began participating in the industry-wide electronic grower licensing platform AgCelerate
Q: Grower has an MTSA#, but it is coming up as invalid or unlicensed, what do I do?
- A: This more than likely means that the grower does not have a current agreement on file
- A: The grower has two options to become properly licensed
- Sign and submit a paper form
- Register for AgCelerate and complete the license process
Q: How do I order paper MTSA Forms?
Q: How does the AgCelerate licensing process work?
- A: Go to www.AgCelerate.com and login, if you are already registered
- To register as a:
- Seed Supplier
- Take a tour- https://agcelerate.com/SupplierTour.aspx
- Contact AgCelerate @ 866-784-4630 to set up your account and request an invite code
- Once invite code is received, enter email address and invite code provided
- Confirm account information
- Search/upload growers
- Take a tour- https://agcelerate.com/GrowerTour.aspx
- Create an account
- Verify identity
- Select crops and seed supplier
- Select available agreements for signing and complete step-by-step process
Q: How are replants handled?
- A: Ask your Account Manager for the appropriate replant form. GENRRA trait replant credits can only be issued if the replant is for the same brand.
- The replanted field will need to be reported on the grower reporting form two times—one for the original planting and one for the replant. Please note the replant units.
Q: Account lost inventory, what do they do?
- A: Shrink or minimal inventory losses are a part of business. When the account is otherwise reconciled, please communicate this information to GrowerReporting@ForageGenetics.com.
- Lost units will be used to reconcile the account, but no program credits will be paid on them.